16.3.6 Use of the University Names and Marks by Third Parties

Requests for use of University names and marks, and requests for endorsements by the University from external individuals, companies, organizations, educational establishments, etc., must be referred to the Communication Division (Chapter 15). The Communication Division has the right of final approval of all texts and images including photos concerning the University proposed by third parties.

Table of Contents