21.4.3 Persons Seeking to Lease/Rent Vehicles for University business

Persons seeking to lease/rent vehicles for University business must obtain approval of the division/unit to which he/she belongs; if the applicant is also seeking to operate such vehicles, she/he must have a valid current driver’s license recognized in Japan.

Table of Contents