25.5 Procedures

25.5.1 Residency applications

People who wish to reside in campus housing must submit the prescribed application form of campus housing to Housing Management Section. (Students do not apply to this)

25.5.2 Leaving notices

Residents must submit the prescribed request form of leaving notice to Housing Management Section at least one month in advance if they intend to leave campus housing for their own reasons.

25.5.3 Advance notice of an order to leave

If the University requires a resident to leave campus housing based on, it must notify the resident at least six months in advance.

Table of Contents